Highlights of the August/September 2018 Issue
Sales per sailor in ships stores are up even though the number of these stores and the size of the ships’ complements are generally smaller — and NEXCOM has adapted technologies to changing environments and tastes.
Producing just under $60 million in sales during fiscal 2017, the Navy Exchange Service Command’s (NEXCOM) Ships Stores Program continues to evolve, even though the number of vessels and sailors aboard them has shrunk in recent decades.
Bruce Neubeck, the program’s vice president (VP), reported that in fiscal 2017, the program’s total sales were $59.2 million, with $53.6 million of that amount deriving from retail store sales and $5.6 million generated from vending.
Read more SERVING AND SUPPORTING OUR SAILORS AFLOAT ...
RESALE SNAPSHOT — May 2018
- Military Exchanges: Impact of Gasoline on FYTD May Direct Sales
- DeCA Fiscal Year-to-Date May 2018 Transactions by Area vs. Prior FYTD
- VCS Fiscal YTD May 2018 Sales By Channel vs. Prior-FYTD
- MCX Most Recent 12-Month Direct Sales, Worldwide vs Prior-Year Month, Including Gas
- AAFES Fiscal YTD May 2018 Earnings Comparison vs Prior Year to Date
- NEXCOM CONUS and Overseas Sales Including Gasoline, May 2018 vs Prior Year Month
- MCX Fiscal YTD May 2018 Top-Five Main Stores by Sales Volume vs. Prior FYTD
RESALE SNAPSHOT — JUNE 2018
- Military Exchanges: Impact of Gasoline on FYTD June Direct Sales
- AAFES YTD June Fiscal 2018 Total Retail Sales by Region, Including Gasoline
- DeCA Fiscal YTD June 2018 Sales by Area vs. Prior FYTD
- AAFES Fiscal YTD June 2018 Direct and Concession Sales, Excluding Gasoline, vs. Prior FYTD
- VCS Fiscal YTD June Sales Three-Year Trend 2016-2018
- NEXCOM CONUS and Overseas Sales Including and Excluding Gasoline June 2018 vs Prior Year Month
- MCX Fiscal YTD June 2018 Sales by Store Type vs Prior FYTD