Highlights of the APRIL 2016 Issue
CPO Club at JEB Little Creek-Fort Story Committed to Customer Service
The Chief Petty Officers Club in the Brashear Conference Center at Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story, Va., better known as the "Pearl by the Bay,” offers military personnel a break from the daily routine.
Inside, the classical renaissance-theme décor, selected in 2009 when the Brashear Conference Center was under prior management, features vintage copper and gold tones along with ornamental chandeliers.
Outside, renovations being made to the conference center’s surrounding grounds add an extra layer of distraction from the military setting when visiting the club. “ We are currently working on beautifying the outside of the club,” said Sarah Erwin, catering manager for the conference center.” A 7-foot [tall] fountain was just put in, flowers just in time for spring and new evening lighting for our walkways. We did add handicap accessibility.”
Erwin is sharing responsibilities of the vacant club manager’s position with Sheila Smith, bowling center/movie theater manager, until a permanent replacement is named. ...Click here for CPO CLUB AT JEB LITTLE CREEK-FORT STORY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE ...
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE:
- TOP PRIORITY
- Coast Guard Names MWR Program if the Year Winners
- MCAS Iwakuni Supports Relief Society's Fund Drive
- Fort Hamilton Community Club Holds West Point Day
- Hospitality Industry Heads to Vegas for Key Design Expo and Conference
- Family Fun Day Fosters Community-wide Camaraderie in Singapore
- Camp Pendleton Holds Chief Petty Officer Birthday Celebration, Dedication Ceremony
- Meals Hit the Road - Mobile Restaurant Gives A New Meaning to Meals to Go
- NRA SHOW PREVIEW
- Rolling with the Changes - NRA Show 2016 Helps to Navigate the Turns Ahead
- Presenting the Right Image
- HOSPITALITY PRODUCTS